Sat, Mar 05|
Warren County Fairgrounds Building A
One Town, One Team - One Night
Join us for our first ever Boosters fundraising event, "One Town, One Team - One Night"!
Time & Location
Mar 05, 2022, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Warren County Fairgrounds Building A, 665 N Broadway St, Lebanon, OH 45036, USA
About the event
We spend so much time cheering on our students and celebrating their accomplishments, so we want to take some time to celebrate all of you! Join us for fun night of food and entertainment at our first ever Boosters fundraising event, "One Town, One Team - One Night"! The evening will feature a silent auction as well as DJ Scott Chamberlin and a performance by comedian Adam Minnick.
All proceeds will benefit the Lebanon Athletic Boosters "Raise the Spear" fund which helps support Lebanon Schools athletic teams and programs.
- Date: Saturday, March 5, 2022
- Location: Warren County Fairgrounds Building A, 665 N Broadway St, Lebanon, OH
- Time: Doors open at 6:30 pm, festivities officially kick off at 7 pm
- Individual tickets are $50 each; LIMITED reserved table seating is $500 and includes a charcuterie board and 8 individual tickets, each with a customized glass
- Each individual ticket includes 2 alcoholic drink coupons; additional coupons are $5 each
- Design your own unique jewelry at the Kendra Scott Color Bar
- Enjoy iconic burgers from the Miamisburg Hamburger Wagon
- Heavy appetizers and desserts, beer from Cartridge Brewing, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks will be available
- Wear your favorite maroon and white Lebanon attire, or dress up if you want. We want you to have fun in whatever makes you comfortable.
Admission for one person. Includes 2 (alcoholic) drink tickets